3 Days for each module
Beauty and Wellness Sector Skill Council (BWSSC) is a non-profit organization formed under NSDC to promote skill development in the Beauty and Wellness Industry. The Government of India through Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) holds 49% of the share capital of NSDC, while the private sector has the balance 51% of the share capital.
NSDC aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality and for- profit vocational institutions. Further, the organisation provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Its mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organizations that provide skill training.
• Maintain Health / Hygiene /Sanitation and Sterilization
• Skin Care
• Types of Masks:
• Depilation - Threading – Waxing
• Manicure – Pedicure:
• Simple hair dressing and hair dos
• Simple Mehendi designs
Face Machine Treatments (General Esthetic)
• Perform salon reception duties
• High Frequency machine treatments - Acne/ Pimples
• Indications and contra Indications
• Galvanic Machine - Iontophorasis and Deincrustation
• Vacuum - Suction Machine
• Brushing unit
• Steam - vapourizer, vapor ozon
• Ultrasound machine
• Face: Skeleton System
• Face Musulular system
• Face Circulatory system
• Face lymphatic system
Features and Benefit
• Quality Standard.
• Industry recognised certification of the successful trainees- get Government certificate.
• Learn anything, anytime from anywhere.
• Learn real world skills from passionate Industry Experts.
• Get Connected with Youth4work Companies.
|BATCH SIZE||10 Students|
|Course STARTING DATE||Please Coordinate In The Office Number|