Skin Treatments (Option B Excluding Eyelash And Eyebrow Tint) The course is designed to allow the student to acquire professional skills in the manual facial elements of beauty therapy, excluding eyelash and brow tint.
|Schedule||4 hours, 6 days a week|
- A person displaying a high level of interpersonal skills; in particular excellent communication and listening skills.
Minimum training requirement:-
- 100 Hours
- A minimum of 68 contact (50% of which must be spent in a commercial salon environment) and 28 hours of additional study.
- Health and Hygiene
- Skin Structure and Function
- Skin Diseases
- Business Studies
- Salon Procedures
- Skin care/ analysis
- Face, neck and shoulder massage
- Face masks
- Make-up techniques
- Product knowledge and cosmetic science
- Practical of 1 hour and 45 minutes
- One multiple choice paper of 40 minutes
|BATCH SIZE||10 Students|
|Course STARTING DATE||Starts Twice A Year - September / January|