The course is designed for therapists who wish to add electrical treatments to their manual facial skills.
|Schedule||4 hours, 6 days a week|
- NVQ Level 2 or CIBTAC Skin Treatments or equivalent. Plus a high level of interpersonal skills.
Minimum Training Requirement:-
- 70 Hours
- A minimum of 60 contact (50% of which must be spent in a commercial salon environment) and 10 hours of additional study
- Skin care / analysis
- Electrical treatments to face and neck
- After care and home care
- Practical of 1 hour and 30 minutes
- One multiple choice paper of 20 minutes.
|BATCH SIZE||10 Students|
|Course STARTING DATE||Starts Twice A Year - September / January|