The course is designed to allow the student to develop professional skills in all aspects of body therapy.
|Schedule||4 hours, 6 days a week|
A person displaying a high level of interpersonal skills ; in particular excellent communication and listening skills.
Minimum training requirement:
- 250 hours
- Anatomy and Physiology- 50 hours
- Body Massage- 50 hours. This must include 40 hours contact (50% of which must be spent in a commercial salon environment) and 10 hours of additional study.
- Electrical treatments- 150 hours. This must include 120 hours contact (50 % of which must be spent in a commercial salon environment) and 30 hours of additional study.
- Health and Hygiene
- Skin structure and function
- Skin diseases
- Business Studies
- Salon procedures
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Assessment and figure analysis
- Body Massage
- Electrical treatments
- After care and home care
- Practical examination of 3 hours
- One multiple choice paper of 1 hour and 30 minutes
|BATCH SIZE||10 Students|
|Course STARTING DATE||Starts Twice A Year - September / January|